Anna Osceola is about to become Jon Hamm‘s wife! After nearly three years of dating, and several years since they appeared in the series finale of Mad Men together, a new report suggests that the two are getting married. Want to know more? Here are five things to know about Anna Osceola.
1) Anna has a number of impressive credits to her name. The actress has mostly appeared on the small screen and got her first big break in 2007 playing Charlie in the TV movie Not Another High School Show. Between 2008-2009, she appeared in a number of episodes of the ABC Family series Greek as Robin Wylie. Most recently, Anna played Noelle Terlesky in the TV mini-series Law & Order True Crime in 2017. After that, she took a role in 2022’s Confess, Fletch.
2) She met Jon Hamm on the series finale of Mad Men. Anna played Clementine, a receptionist at the retreat Jon’s character Don Draper attends in the series finale. Although Anna was only featured limitedly in the final episode, she certainly made an impression on viewers and her cast members alike!
3) Anna and Jon have been seen together before. Anna and Jon’s first meeting goes back to 2015 on the show, but the two were spotted hanging out two years later in 2017. Then, as quarantining for many across the country took full effect in March 2020, the two were spotted again picking up some food, according to Extra.
4) Anna isn’t Jon’s first famous romantic partner. Prior to getting together with Anna, Jon was in a longtime relationship with Jennifer Westfeldt from 1997-2015. Jon previously spoke in interviews about the depth of their relationship, but by 2015, their romance had run its course. A few years later, in 2019, Jon was seen spotted in New York City with Lindsay Shookus, who was previously linked to Ben Affleck. They attended a Broadway show together as well as an after party for Saturday Night Live.
5) Anna is originally from Cambridge, MA. Before setting off to Hollywood to pursue acting, she was born and raised in Cambridge, MA.
Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter to get the hottest celeb news.